Books, web, music, video games, etc… Villa Sofia is equiped with high performance video systems (including a LCD 3D LED 55″ Toshiba television), Blue Ray and DVD players to relax in front of the last Hollywood blockbuster or stay informed in front of the news. The kids can also rest in their room in front of a Disney cartoon, or have fun playing with the Wii console ! The library is furnished with books in several languages, DVDs and CDs. But the most acclaimed home activities remain sunbathing on the main terrace, cooling down in our giant swimming pools, sipping a colorful cocktail with Dominican Rhum or walk to the nearby Playa Bonita beach !NB: the Master Suite TV keyboard and 3D glasses are available upon request and against a security deposit of $200.
FREE NAUTIC ACTIVITIES
Villa Sofiaguests will enjoy free access to the Las Terrenas Beach &Sailing Club, which offers numerous nautic activities (extra fee) such as Hobie Cat, Laser, Surf, Sailing Lessons, Kayak or Paddle Board.
Among these activities, you will enjoy free use of kayak and paddle board, as Villa Sofia VIP guests !
- SAILS & KITESOn most beaches, the conditions are excellent to practice your preferred watersport : surf, kite-surf, windsurf, scuba diving, snorkeling, bodyboard, etc… Did you know that kite-surf was invented [...]Read more
- THE BEACH, THE BEACH, …By foot, the 2 closest beaches from Villa Sofia are also the most famous and beautiful : PLAYA BONITA is about 80m away and can be reached by a private path; it is a magnificent place bordered by [...]Read more
- AND THE BEACH AGAIN…PLAYA COSON is famous for its pure wild beauty and its several kilometers length facing the lagoon. It is accessible via a private path, about 150 meters from Villa Sofia; it is perfect for [...]Read more
- LIBRARY, GAMES, INTERNETA selection of books is available in the library, as well as a set of CDs and DVDs. In addition to satellite international channels in every suite (except the Family Suite), DVD players, a Wii [...]Read more
- SCUBA-DIVEA desire of visiting another planet ? You are an experienced diver ? Or you just want to be initiated ? In Las Terrenas, several diving clubs can take you to beautiful spots, fron the most [...]Read more
- SWIMMING POOLS AND TERRACES3 pools, 3 ambiances : intimacy, tranquility or family…. Choose your own style ! And the choice is huge : bars, deck chairs, sofas, sunbed, pergola, music, solarium, cocktails, ….Read more
- HORSERIDINGIf you love horses and magnificent panoramas, why don’t you decide for a sunset ride on Coson beach ?Read more
- CASCADAS DE LIMONTake a trail ride lined with giant ferns and thatched huts to one of the most spectacular waterfalls on the Samaná Peninsula, El Limón. Nestled deep in a thick palm forest this stunning waterfall [...]Read more
- WHALES WATCHINGFrom January to March, departing from the Samana harbour, you will be able to go for nice whales sightseeing tours ! These humpback whales come to the Samana bay to spend the winter in the warm [...]Read more
- CAYO LEVANTADODubbed Bacardi Island, this tiny green isle once starred in one of the drink’s adverts. With its coconut-white sands, turquoise-blue seas and nodding palm trees, it’s paradise.Read more
- BIG FISHESFrom Las Terrenas, Santa Barbara de Samana or Las Galeras, you will be able to board for a few hours of deep sea fishing, and if you are lucky, you may come back with a marlin, a tuna, a [...]Read more
- BOAT TRIPSFrom desert beaches inaccessible by land to the visit of the National Park of Los Haitises, you can choose from very different destinations; we can organize tours on small or big boats, motor or [...]Read more
- LOS HAITISESOne of the highlights of a trip to the Dominican Republic is a chance to explore Los Haitises National Park. Sail around dramatic rock islands, marvel at the exotic flora and fauna of the rain [...]Read more